TicketMaven 1.4.2 has been released on 3/28/2012. The changes since 22.214.171.124 are:
- Help documentation has been greatly expanded and rewritten.
- User definable seat numbers. The user can now label each seat with any number or label that they choose.
- Add sample ticket backgrounds
- Bug fixes
TicketMaven 126.96.36.199 is available as of 11/22/11.
Features since 1.3.2:
- Add jump from layout editor to seat/table editor
- Add 4-digit version number to title bar and to installer
- Option to erase all quality history
- Option to not favor Aisle needs customers over non-special needs customers
- Option to toggle display of seat quality on seat grids
- switch default to not close to the system tray
- fix ability to delete a layout
- support windows 7
- add option to prevent packages from being updated once created
- prevent editing of layouts that have shows associated with them
- add option to recalculate quality values based on the tickets in the database
- show customer quality numbers in the customer editor
- ability to print tickets sorted by seat or table
- add cascaded deletes - for example, deleting a show or customer will delete associated requests and tickets.
- prevent editing of shows that have tickets
- performance improvements
- bug fixes
Page 3 of 3