TicketMaven 1.4.11 contains the following fixes:
- The problem of missing log messages is fixed.
- Errors during import will be properly shown
- Warn when the user tries to erase quality totals while there are active tickets for future shows
- Fix an issue where undoing a lottery could make quality totals go negative
TicketMaven version 1.4.10 contains the following changes:
- ability to create the license request email and retrieve licenses from the internet
- address label report now supports multiple shows
- warn before importing data into a non-empty database
- warn if no backup folder set
- make filter panels visible all of the time
- bug fixes
I've moved the main Borg website to github: Link
Borg gets lots of code contributions from students who are one-time contributors and don't really belong as project members.
It looks like github has good support for this model.
Sourceforge completely lacks this.
I will probably commit changes to both sourceforge and github for now, but I encourage potential contributors to use the github pull request mechanism to contribute code.
3/26/17 - TicketMaven 1.4.9 is now available.
Features since 1.4.7:
- Improved lottery that does not favor special needs for sold out shows
- Bulk delete of shows
- Properly allow an existing layout to be shrunk
- Ticket Sign-off sheet
- Feature to move unfulfilled requests from one lottery to another to support multiple showings
Page 2 of 4