TicketMaven 1.5 contains the following changes:
- Embedded Java. The installer contains an embedded version of Java 11 or later. The end user is no longer required to have a public version of Java installed on their machines.
- 3pp Updates - the third-party software used in TicketMaven will be updated to the latest versions, including the reporting system and database software.
- The problem of missing log messages is fixed.
- Errors during import will be properly shown
- Warn when the user tries to erase quality totals while there are active tickets for future shows
- Fix an issue where undoing a lottery could make quality totals go negative
TicketMaven 1.5 will be made available if/when customers cannot use the publicly available Java 8 JRE.