10/6/18 - The next TicketMaven release will be 1.5. It is still under development. It will contain the following changes:
- Embedded Java 11 - The installer will come with an embedded version of Java 11. The end user will no longer be required to have a public version of Java installed on their machines.
- 3pp Updates - the third-party software used in TicketMaven will be updated to the latest versions, including the reporting system and database software.
- The problem of missing log messages is fixed.
- Errors during import will be properly shown
- Warn when the user tries to erase quality totals while there are active tickets for future shows
- Fix a serious issue where undoing a lottery could make quality totals go negative