Let TicketMaven manage seating for your private community auditorium. If assigning seats fairly for your large customer base is a never-ending chore, then TicketMaven is the answer. If your customers question and complain about their ticket assignments for every show, TicketMaven can help.
TicketMaven software keeps a database of your customers, including their special needs. For each of your special events, TicketMaven randomly and fairly decides who will get tickets. TicketMaven will then seat your customers according to their special needs and past seating. Need tickets printed? Reports for managing refunds? Seating charts for managing show-night purchases? TicketMaven has it.
TicketMaven is custom software. It can be purchased and used right out of the box, or it can be tailored in any way to meet your specific needs. TicketMaven will adapt to your auditorium's seating layout.
The key feature of TicketMaven is the seating lottery. If you only need to assign seating on a first-come first-serve basis, then there are other ticketing software packages on the market that may suit your needs better. If you need seating assignment that is tailored to your needs, such as taking into account special needs based on your theater layout, then TicketMaven is for you.
TicketMaven is a stand-alone application that runs under Windows. You must have the Java Runtime Environment version 1.7 or later to run TicketMaven.
10/6/18 - The next TicketMaven release will be 1.5. It is still under development. It will contain the following changes:
- Embedded Java 11 - The installer will come with an embedded version of Java 11. The end user will no longer be required to have a public version of Java installed on their machines.
- 3pp Updates - the third-party software used in TicketMaven will be updated to the latest versions, including the reporting system and database software.
- The problem of missing log messages is fixed.
- Errors during import will be properly shown
- Warn when the user tries to erase quality totals while there are active tickets for future shows
- Fix a serious issue where undoing a lottery could make quality totals go negative
TicketMaven version 1.4.10 contains the following changes:
- ability to create the license request email and retrieve licenses from the internet
- address label report now supports multiple shows
- warn before importing data into a non-empty database
- warn if no backup folder set
- make filter panels visible all of the time
- bug fixes
TicketMaven 1.4.6 is available as of 9/30/14.
Changes since 1.4.2 include:
- Payment tracking/reporting for reservations
- Ticket Report by Name
- Ability to print Address Labels for a show's customers
- Ability to print a ticket stub on the ticket
- Bug fixes
3/26/17 - TicketMaven 1.4.9 is now available.
Features since 1.4.7:
- Improved lottery that does not favor special needs for sold out shows
- Bulk delete of shows
- Properly allow an existing layout to be shrunk
- Ticket Sign-off sheet
- Feature to move unfulfilled requests from one lottery to another to support multiple showings
TicketMaven 1.4.2 has been released on 3/28/2012. The changes since 126.96.36.199 are:
- Help documentation has been greatly expanded and rewritten.
- User definable seat numbers. The user can now label each seat with any number or label that they choose.
- Add sample ticket backgrounds
- Bug fixes
Contains a Customizable Auditorium Model that knows your particular seating arrangements.
Allows you to define as many different seating arrangements as you like.
Maintains a Customer Database to keep track of your customer's contact information and special needs.
Maintains a Show Database to keep track of your show dates and times.
Easy entry of customer ticket requests
A custom seating lottery algorithm that assigns tickets to customers in a completely fair manner, taking into account each customer\\\'s past seating and special needs.
Supports 4 built-in special needs types: Front, Rear, Aisle, Row 1 Only.
Allows you to define your own special needs types
Prints your tickets to standard, inexpensive business cards on any common inkjet/laserjet printer
Prints graphical seating charts and many formatted reports to help you manage your tasks, such as refunds and at-show sales.
Runs on Windows, Linux, and Macintosh machines. No Internet connection required.
The product price includes customization. The delivered product will be customized to fit your own needs.
Includes the ability to define custom special needs categories for seating and the ability to define multiple seating layouts, allowing each show to use any seating layout in the layout library.
Table Seating for Shows with a graphical layout editor to design your layouts
Discount Packages - to sell packages of shows at a discount
Profit/Loss Report for Shows based on Show cost and ticket sales
The ability to Print the auditorium seat grid screens
Placement of the main tabs on the left side of the screen for easier navigation (optional)
Layout Editor Bulk Seat Editing
Layout Copy - create a new layout by copying an existing one
Alternate Seat Numbering - a new option to number seats by counting chairs in the row starting from the left regardless of position.
Ability to print tickets for multiple shows at the same time with all tickets sorted by Name
Ability to Undo a Ticket Lottery
Different Ticket Print Formatting per Show
TicketMaven 188.8.131.52 is available as of 11/22/11.
Features since 1.3.2:
- Add jump from layout editor to seat/table editor
- Add 4-digit version number to title bar and to installer
- Option to erase all quality history
- Option to not favor Aisle needs customers over non-special needs customers
- Option to toggle display of seat quality on seat grids
- switch default to not close to the system tray
- fix ability to delete a layout
- support windows 7
- add option to prevent packages from being updated once created
- prevent editing of layouts that have shows associated with them
- add option to recalculate quality values based on the tickets in the database
- show customer quality numbers in the customer editor
- ability to print tickets sorted by seat or table
- add cascaded deletes - for example, deleting a show or customer will delete associated requests and tickets.
- prevent editing of shows that have tickets
- performance improvements
- bug fixes
TicketMaven 1.4.7 is now available for customers to download in the downloads area.
Changes since 1.4.6 are:
- Ability to print tickets per customer for any shows to allow easy replacement of lost tickets.
- Ability to add tickets to past shows to record tickets sold at the show.
- Improve the smoothing of the background images on printed tickets.
- Fix some window placement and sizing issues.