I've moved the main Borg website to github: Link
Borg gets lots of code contributions from students who are one-time contributors and don't really belong as project members.
It looks like github has good support for this model.
Sourceforge completely lacks this.
I will probably commit changes to both sourceforge and github for now, but I encourage potential contributors to use the github pull request mechanism to contribute code.
3/26/17 - TicketMaven 1.4.9 is now available.
Features since 1.4.7:
- Improved lottery that does not favor special needs for sold out shows
- Bulk delete of shows
- Properly allow an existing layout to be shrunk
- Ticket Sign-off sheet
- Feature to move unfulfilled requests from one lottery to another to support multiple showings
LiveAtcX contains 3 tools for FSX:
- LiveAtcX - a simple tool to allow live streaming of audio feeds based on the settings of the FSX radios. It can be used to tune Live ATC or any stream while flying.
- ComSync - a tool to always set the com 1 frequencies to whatever is tuned to com 2. It's only use is to allow com 2 to be used to tune frequencies for RC4 - which only uses com 1. Sometimes, it's nicer to use com2 - i.e. when com1 is in the GTN750 and you would rather use a plain old radio with knobs.
- AutoMask - a tool to mask the elevator trim input when auto pilot is on. Some aircraft do not mask the elevator trim when autopilot is on. If the trim is tied to a wheel or other lever, and a potentiometer sends in any signals while the autopilot is on, the aircraft will shoot upwards or downwards depending on the difference between the current auto pilot trim and the bad signal.
Page 1 of 2