10/6/18 - The next TicketMaven release will be 1.5. It is still under development. It will contain the following changes:
- Embedded Java 11 - The installer will come with an embedded version of Java 11. The end user will no longer be required to have a public version of Java installed on their machines.
- 3pp Updates - the third-party software used in TicketMaven will be updated to the latest versions, including the reporting system and database software.
- The problem of missing log messages is fixed.
- Errors during import will be properly shown
- Warn when the user tries to erase quality totals while there are active tickets for future shows
- Fix a serious issue where undoing a lottery could make quality totals go negative
TicketMaven version 1.4.10 contains the following changes:
- ability to create the license request email and retrieve licenses from the internet
- address label report now supports multiple shows
- warn before importing data into a non-empty database
- warn if no backup folder set
- make filter panels visible all of the time
- bug fixes
I've moved the main Borg website to github: Link
Borg gets lots of code contributions from students who are one-time contributors and don't really belong as project members.
It looks like github has good support for this model.
Sourceforge completely lacks this.
I will probably commit changes to both sourceforge and github for now, but I encourage potential contributors to use the github pull request mechanism to contribute code.
Page 1 of 3