MBCSoft specializes in custom software development.
The developer behind MBCSoft is Michael Berger, who has been a full-time enterprise software developer for 27 years, developing various large scale OSS systems.
Who creates and sells the software on this site (i.e. TicketMaven)?
Michael Berger creates (and in the case of TicketMaven) sells the software on this site. Michael is a software developer and is currently a full time employee of a software company (see resume here: HTML, PDF). Any software shown on this site is not associated with Michael's employer.
I've moved the main Borg website to github: Link
Borg gets lots of code contributions from students who are one-time contributors and don't really belong as project members.
It looks like github has good support for this model.
Sourceforge completely lacks this.
I will probably commit changes to both sourceforge and github for now, but I encourage potential contributors to use the github pull request mechanism to contribute code.
3/26/17 - TicketMaven 1.4.9 is now available.
Features since 1.4.7:
- Improved lottery that does not favor special needs for sold out shows
- Bulk delete of shows
- Properly allow an existing layout to be shrunk
- Ticket Sign-off sheet
- Feature to move unfulfilled requests from one lottery to another to support multiple showings
TicketMaven 1.4.7 is now available for customers to download in the downloads area.
Changes since 1.4.6 are:
- Ability to print tickets per customer for any shows to allow easy replacement of lost tickets.
- Ability to add tickets to past shows to record tickets sold at the show.
- Improve the smoothing of the background images on printed tickets.
- Fix some window placement and sizing issues.
Page 1 of 2